Monday, July 13, 2009

NE Show

The NE Show last Saturday in the Floating stadium was how do I describe it...fantastic.The environment was amazing with over 22000 pupils from about 85 primary schools in Singapore.First we had to be in school by 2pm sharp.So much for the sharp,we only left the school at 3.30 pm!Well while in school,we got our Funpacks and KFC meal.Among the colours I got pink.(Why me!!)However I changed the top of the Funpack with blue which I found on the floor.(I did not steal it)When we left for the Floating stadium I was so excited.It would be my first time going to the Floating stadium.There,it was as packed as packed as a tin of sardines.My ex-schoolmates were also there but I could not meet them.We were seated and there were more delays until about 5pm.Finally the show began with the EYE.It started to screen some words.I feel that the EYE was quite cool as it was an interactive machine.Then there were these amazing dances and there was a ten-part plat about the history of Singapore.There was also the Red lions who parachuted from a hight of unimaginable heights.The best part was the part when they showed Marina Bay under a terror threat.First there was a bomb blast and the bomb squad was deployed.Then there was a high-speed boat chase and finally there was a sea mine which exploded.The as we were about to say the Pledge there was a torrential rain and we were drenched to the skin .I just removed my poncho and enjoyed the rain.Even the guest-of-honour was drenched.Altogether those were the best 7 hours of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment