Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Would I live in Ancient Greece

Well ........the answer is more or less a yes and a no.I might have complete freedom in Greece thousands of years ago.I have complete control over my property and other stuff.It would have be great to see all those temples or even when they are still under construction we can see enter the temples and buildings that have never been seen before but were eventually destroyed over the years.I could see the bronze statue of Alexandre The Great which was destroy by an earthquake or even for all you know meet the ruler of Greece while he his parading in the streets.I can also learn about the method of learning in Greece.It would have been fantastic.However,children in our generation cann ot imagine a place without electricity and other modern stuff.Hence there comes the no.But if I ever get the chance to travel back in time and visit Ancient Greece I would defenitely accept the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment