Saturday, June 27, 2009

Breaking news 2:King of Pop Dead

Last week the world lost its best ever pop singer,Michael Jackson.Michael was at the age of 50 when he died in Los Angeles home on Thursday afternoon,25 June 2009.The cause of death is still unknown but family members say that Michael Jackson suffered a heart attack and collapsed.He never regained consciousness.People say that MJ could have died of an overdose of pain killers.I think MJ was too stressed out because of the rehearsals 50 concerts he was going to perform next month.I was really looking forward to his comeback gig.I,being a fan of Michael Jackson, was devastated when I first came to know about the King of pop's death.I liked the album Thriller which is currently the all time best-selling album.MJ is not only remembered for his great music but also for his theme park, Neverland.MJ was actually a black American but he suffered a disease which turned his skin white in colour.Then he went for plastic surgery which some people say could have killed him.Still there are many unanswered questions surrounding Michael Jackson's death but I end this post with this short message:R.I.P Michael Jackson,King of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment