Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Monster vs Aliens

For the past two weeks a had nothing to do and I finished all of my homework except the blogging of course so i decided to hit the cinemas and watch Monster vs Aliens.The movie was just hilarious. I could not stop laughing.Professor Cockroach was actually a scientist but an experiment gone wrong turned him into a cockroach.Insectivorous is actually a giant mutated grub which I say is quite cute especially the parts when it gets attracted to light.Well Insectivorous was actually an ordinary grub when a nuclear explosion turned it into a monster. Then there is Link which is an ordinary sea monster which is quite vain.And the funniest of monsters is BOB.BOB is actually a glob which does not even have any bones and apparently no brain.It is the monster that brings the main humour to the story.Last but not the least is Susan aka Ginormica was hit by a meteorite and turned into giantess. These monsters team up to destroy the aliens which have come to Earth. You should all watch the movie to find out the end. I also watched Terminator:Salvation which I saw is not too bad but I did not really understand anything. Then I also watched Night at the Museum 2 which was also quite hilarious.However,among the three Monster vs Aliens is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment