Sunday, June 14, 2009

My holidays so far

Since I cannot go overseas I am stuck home playing on my computer for at the most two hours a day.During these two hours I try to download games into my computer.One of these games are Midtown Madness 2.Although, this game is quite old it is still good to play it.In this game you do nothing but crash anything you and create chaos.You can choose two cities:San Fransisco and London.In London the awesome thing is that we can drive through the subway and get rammed by the train.You can attract the cops and bring them into the subway and get them rammed by the train.In Sans Fransisco you drive along the Golden Gate Bridge.And there you can fall into the river as there are not barriers.When, you have cops on your tail you can just drive into the river and the cops will follow you.The is quite hilarious when you do that.So, try playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment