Monday, June 1, 2009

My favourite place

Well.. it is quite hard to decide what is my favourite place. I have been to many countries and all of them were brilliant. There is the Ayers rock in Australia which is the world's largest lone rock and there is Tioman island in Malaysia were I went snorkeling when I was young and there is Beijing and even the pyramids of Giza but I think my favourite place is the Rockies in Canada. I went there about two years ago during the June holidays. I went to Vancouver in British Columbia and stayed there for about a week. Then my father rented a car and drove for about one thousand kilometres to Banff. There was were I saw the Rockies.The Rockies is actually a series of snow-capped mountains that run down the backbone of North America. It was such a breath-taking sight. I also saw a lot of wildlife including several Grizzly and Black bears and even a coyote. It was really wonderful. It was also Spring time so the weather was pleasant.The experience was so exciting that my family got a PR there.I really hope I could go there again.So this is why the Rockies is my most favourite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment